Monday, December 31, 2012

The Last Post of 2012

This is the last post of the year. Normally I spend New Year's Eve thinking about the things I did not do during the year that I wanted to accomplish and everything that I want to do over the next twelve months. I have decided this year to not put no pressure on 2013 (something that goes against my nature). Of course, I am hoping that it is my best year ever and that I look back a year from now knowing that all of my dreams came true. But I'm not...actually, yes I am. I am putting pressure on myself and my life to be the best because that is just how I roll. haha

2011 was, for me a year of endings. 2012 has seemed like a year of lining my ducks in a row, so to speak, for the beginnings that will come in 2013. It has felt like a year for tying up old loose ends and for watering the seeds of new beginnings. To be honest, it wasn't a great year or a terrible one. It was mediocre in a few areas, amazing in others, that sort of thing. I feel like I learned a lot this year but that the knowledge I learned about myself has made me realize that there are many things I need to work on. I was really lucky in love this year even though there were times when it looked like that might not be the case. But again, that was one of those areas where the foundation was laid and over the next year the real building of something more is going to happen. But it's a solid foundation and it's more than I could have hoped for once so I'm grateful for it.

In the next year I hope to do something to improve my health, at least a little. I hope to build up that love I was talking about with the most amazing man I have ever had in my life. I'm also hoping that I've hit on the idea that might land me an agent but let's be honest...I spend every New Year's Eve hoping that is soon in my future. I'll have my bachelor's in psychology around the second week of April so that's one accomplishment guaranteed for 2013. I'll also be starting my Master's. This is the part where I say what I say every year, that I have a feeling 2013 is going to be amazing. Here's to hoping I am right.

I hope that the year brings all of you joy, peace, and prosperity. I hope it is full of magic (real or metaphorical depending upon your views) and light. I sincerely hope that in one year we can all meet back here and compare notes to see that all of us were blessed in every way possible in 2013. Sounds good, doesn't it? Happy New Year, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment