Thursday, December 20, 2012

Music for The Holidays

I am a bit late with this post. I had intended to finish it before Hanukkah was over but I failed by four days on that. However, I am posting the few songs I could find anyway. Last year I think I separated the songs for Yule and Christmas but this year I am just putting songs on here in a hodgepodge of religious goodness. In fact, this will probably be the most unorganized post of this kind I've ever done. But I feel like this is going to be a fun way of doing it. And I am kind of psyched because this will be the first time I have ever heard Hanukkah or Kwanzaa songs. So let's get our collective holiday groove on, shall we?
  
Lich'vod Hachanukkah by Chaim Nachman Bialik:


Santa Claus is Pagan Too by Emerald Rose:


Carol of the Bells


The Kwanzaa Song by William Scott:


Hanukkah, Oh Hanukkah by Theodore Bialik


Solstice Song by Denise Jordan Finley


God Rest You Merry Gentleman by Lorenna McKennitt

No comments:

Post a Comment